- RSS Channel Showcase 1328846
- RSS Channel Showcase 8572570
- RSS Channel Showcase 3076051
- RSS Channel Showcase 3864676
Articles on this Page
- 11/05/16--07:31: _15 Must-Follow Teac...
- 11/20/16--04:00: _Easy Christmas Cand...
- 01/15/17--03:00: _13 Books About Grou...
- 01/19/17--04:00: _How to Tell Your St...
- 03/19/17--10:16: _Using Number Puzzle...
- 04/03/17--09:12: _Meet HelloBible – A...
- 06/04/17--04:00: _Super Easy (and Ado...
- 06/16/17--06:34: _Mess Free Glitter S...
- 09/09/17--09:19: _Quick and Easy Bull...
- 10/19/17--04:00: _Rainbow Slime Made ...
- 11/05/16--07:31: 15 Must-Follow Teacher Instagram Accounts
- 11/20/16--04:00: Easy Christmas Candle Craft for Kids (Great for Advent Too!)
- 01/15/17--03:00: 13 Books About Groundhog Day
- 01/19/17--04:00: How to Tell Your Students That You’re Pregnant
- 03/19/17--10:16: Using Number Puzzles to Build Number Sense Up to 120
- 04/03/17--09:12: Meet HelloBible – A Christian Subscription Box for Kids
- 06/04/17--04:00: Super Easy (and Adorable) Father’s Day Craft Idea
- 06/16/17--06:34: Mess Free Glitter Slime Recipe that’s Safe for Kids
- 09/09/17--09:19: Quick and Easy Bulletin Boards with Free Pennant Letters
- 10/19/17--04:00: Rainbow Slime Made Easy with Elmer’s Slime Kits
Instagram is my absolute favorite social media platform. Nothing gives me more pleasure than scrolling through my IG feed and seeing photos of my friends and family members. Instagram also happens to be my favorite source of classroom inspiration. I can’t begin to count how many wonderful ideas I put to use with my students because […]
There’s no time of year quite like the holidays. Especially in a kindergarten classroom. The kids are excited, and we always have so many holiday events at school. On top of all of the special moments, I love doing holiday projects with my students. But I need them to be fast and simple so that […]
The post Easy Christmas Candle Craft for Kids</br> (Great for Advent Too!) appeared first on Kinder Craze.
Groundhog Day is coming and I for one am ready for spring! I’ve rounded up a collection of 13 books about Groundhog Day to help you prepare to teach your students this fun American tradition. Here’s a roundup of some of my favorite books from Amazon. This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Groundhog Day! […]
In case you haven’t heard the good news, let me let you in on my little secret: I’m going to be a mom! My husband Rob and I are so excited to be parents this July. We announced the big news to our family and friends last week and shared a few details about the […]
The post How to Tell Your Students</br> That You’re Pregnant appeared first on Kinder Craze.
More than 120 days of school have passed, but we have not moved on from counting and building number sense up to 120. My class is doing such a beautiful job of learning to recognize and write all of their numbers from 1 to 120. I’m so unbelievably proud of them, but the wheels in […]
The post Using Number Puzzles to</br> Build Number Sense Up to 120 appeared first on Kinder Craze.
As a Catholic school teacher, I am always on the hunt for products and resources that help to develop a stronger faith formation in young children. I was so happy to discover HelloBible: a biblical-based Christian subscription box for children ages 4 and up. The sweet people at HelloBible graciously sent a premium box my way and […]
The post Meet HelloBible – A Christian Subscription Box for Kids appeared first on Kinder Craze.
Father’s Day is just around the corner and I have the perfect Father’s Day craft for you to make with your students (if you are still in the classroom) or at home with your own children if you are on summer vacation. The best part is that even though this project is simple, easy to […]
Now that summer has arrived, it’s fun to take a break, head outdoors and have a little fun! I have been wanting to make slime in the classroom with my kindergarteners, but the traditional recipes with cleaning chemicals made me nervous about harming the sensitive skin of my students. Until I discovered the ultimate three-ingredient […]
The post Mess Free Glitter Slime Recipe</br> that’s Safe for Kids appeared first on Kinder Craze.
Thank you to ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers for partnering with me on this blog post to create pennant letters for the classroom. I received payment, trade, and/or products from Astrobrights in exchange for promoting their products. However, all opinions stated are my own and I only promote brands and products that I use and love. This post also contains affiliate links. I receive […]
The post Quick and Easy Bulletin Boards</br> with Free Pennant Letters appeared first on Kinder Craze.
Have your kids joined the slime craze? Slime has become the rage with children across all ages, which is just fine by me because it’s a nice distraction from electronic devices. After creating mess-free glitter slime earlier this summer, my little helpers joined me once again for another round of slime-y goodness. This time, we […]
The post Rainbow Slime Made Easy</br> with Elmer’s Slime Kits appeared first on Kinder Craze.